Our Lady's Social Club, Lytham St Annes
Back to Home
Back to The Venues
20th May 2006
Promoters Jem and Elaine Booth have moved this soul nite to a new venue at Our Lady's Social Club, St Albans Road, St Annes on Sea, Lytham St Annes, with effect from May 2006. The event is held on the 3rd Saturday every two months and runs from 8 pm to 1 am, with the bar till 12.30 am.
The music policy here is very much popular across the board oldies with a little bit of something for everyone. Resident DJ Jem Booth (previously at Soul@Salwick) aims to have two guest DJs at each session.
Our Lady's Social Club is located on St Albans Road in St Annes on Sea, Lytham St Annes, opposite the YMCA. The entrance fee is £5 payable on the door. There is a wooden dance floor in the function room. The bar is located in a separate room.
A friendly venue all round, from staff to promoters to punters. Recommended for those who like an across-the-board oldies mix.
1. From M6, take M55 towards BLACKPOOL/FLEETWOOD/A6/PRESTON(NORTH).
2. After 12.5 Miles, M55 becomes A5230.
3. After 0.4 Miles, turn SLIGHTLY LEFT onto PROGRESS WAY/A5230. Go through 1 roundabout.
4. After 1.4 Miles, turn LEFT onto COMMON EDGE ROAD/B5261. Continue to follow B5261.
5. After 1.8 miles go through traffic lights (past Queensway pub on right), take 2nd RIGHT after pub into St Annes Road East/B5233.
6. After approx 1.5 miles, turn LEFT at traffic lights onto CHURCH ROAD.
7. After 0.1 miles turn RIGHT into ST ALBANS ROAD.
8. Pass the YMCA on your left. The Social Club is soon after that on the opposite side of the road, set back from the street, with a car park to the front and side.
Saturday 15th July 2006
Saturday 16th September 2006
Saturday 18th November 2006
Photos from the venue...
click on the date links in the side panel
To contact me, please click on
this e-mail link:
All images are copyright © 2006, Alan Milewczyk (Al's Soul